Friday, April 11, 2014

Jute + Glitter + Monogram

Happy Friday!

As you all probably know by now, I love glitter. And this glitter spray paint has been one of my favorite finds!

Today I'm going to share with you a quick tutorial that you can personalize to add a little something to your office or door!

I originally found this tutorial here so please visit her blog for the full tutorial!

Here are the supplies I used, added the glitter of course! (I apologize for the picture quality, multitasking. Plus this is my craft table, so it's a bit scuffed up!)


Paper Machete Letter- $2.49
Jute- $2.99 (but will last forever!)
Glitter Blast- $7.99x40% off coupon = $4.79
Fabric flowers- already had (I think $3)
Glue gun and glue- already had

Pretty inexpensive DIY!

After securing the jute, I sprayed the letter with one coat of the bronze glitter, let it dry outside (so your house doesn't smell like spray paint) for about an hour then glued the flowers on! 



I bet this would look good with colored twine as well! Three of my favorite crafting materials, twine/jute, glitter and flowers! Enjoy! 

2 comments: