Monday, April 7, 2014

Spring is Here!

As you know, I absolutely love wreaths. Winter has taken it's time leaving, but I decided regardless of weather, April needed a new wreath! Maybe now this spring weather will be around for good :)

This is the wreath I made for our front door--and I would be happy to make one for you, with any flower you like! Check out the Facebook Page for more details and to order!


I'm making one for a friend that will be pink daisies and tulips mixed, I can't wait to share it!

This is another spring wreath that we made for a United Way campaign. So bright! I love it!


Like many people, I absolutely love Pinterest and the crafty inspiration I get from browsing through wreaths and other things! I have several wreath boards, go check them out! I'd love to make a wreath for you!

I have a DIY to share with you later this week! So check back!

1 comment:

  1. These are so pretty! The top one is kind of like the one on my door, but with different flowers. I love the sunflowers on yours!

    ReplyDelete