Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Update Your Desktop!

Happy April! I am so happy that spring seems finally to be here to stay. I really enjoy changing my desktop wall paper regularly. Usually I choose one that has a calendar so I have to change it monthly! (As if an excuse is needed) Here are a few of my favorites to brighten your computer this month!

Shop Ruche is always a pretty good choice. March's background was beautiful, and I like April as well. (You can go to their website to get the full size version!)




Sugar Paper is another great website, and all of these come in a mobile version too! They also have really neat stationary.




Enjoy! Do you have a website that you go to for desktop wallpapers? Or do you create your own? (I've considered that!)






4 comments:

  1. This might be a dumb question but do the dates on the calenders change as the days go by??

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute!! I used to have a calendar wallpaper on my work computer, but on my personal one, I'm too lazy to change it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've created my own with my kiddos' pictures! I love changing them as I take new pictures of them with the changing seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howcome I've never heard of Shop Ruche before?! I just downloaded the April calendar desktop!! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete